We use a service called Accudemia to make learning specialist appointments at the LRC. Please follow these instructions to make an appointment with us.
To establish a password in Accudemia (you will only have to do this process once - the first time you log in).
- Click on this link.
- If your computer gives you a warning that the connection is not private, look at the bottom of the page and click on ‘Proceed to med-cuny.accudemia.net’. It will only give this warning once.
2. Type in your CUNY email username. Then, type in your full email. (For example, if your email is DavisSophie000@ccny.cuny.edu , your CUNY email username is DavisSophie000 and your full email is DavisSophie000@ccny.cuny.edu
3. Check your email to set a password. Click on the link provided.
4. Save the password, as you will need it for requesting meetings in the future.
5. Bookmark this link, as that will be the place you will go to to log into Accudemia in the future.
To make an appointment:
- Make sure you are logged into Accudemia.
- Look at the menu bar at the top, and click on ‘Appointment’>’Create New Appointment’>’Online Learning Specialist’>pick a topic (this step doesn’t matter much).
- In the drop-down, select a name and our availability will populate.
- Click on the time that works for you and then click ‘Confirm’.
You will receive a confirmation email from the LRC with the information you will need to use to log in to your session. If you did not, please check your spam and put firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe list, if need be. You will use the information in the email to log on to your session a few minutes before it starts so make sure you flag the email. Alternately, you can log on to Accudemia and click ‘Join session’ a couple of minutes before it starts.
Email us at ( Sophielrc@med.cuny.edu ) if you run into any issues. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can just go to Accudemia and cancel or reschedule and we will get a notification either way.
You will also need a Zoom account. If you do not already have one, please go ahead and request a free account.