BA/MA Degree in Economics
The program offers highly qualified and motivated students the opportunity to earn their B.A. and M.A. degrees simultaneously.
Please note that:
- To qualify, the students must have B+ or above in Calculus, Statistics, Intermediate Micro, Macro, and an overall B+ GPA.
- The students must complete 36 M.A. credits, some of which may count towards the fulfillment of undergraduate field and capstone requirements.
- BA/MA students can attain both degrees with 120 credits since the 36 MA credits count toward both. Therefore you should have fewer than 84 credits before you pursue this option.
- You need to maintain an overall 3.0 across all credits to receive a joint degree. BA-MA students must meet requirements of both degrees.
- Each student has different financial aid implications; it has to be determined on a case-by-case basis. In general, students pay graduate tuition after 120 credits.
If you meet the requirements and are interested please contact Professor Prabal De at email@example.com