Directions for E-Permit

To Register for E-Permit:

  • Go to Cuny Portal and log in
  • Choose E-Permit (it is on option on the left)
  • Choose create a permit
  • On this form you will be asked to fill in the following information:
    Degree Level:  Grad
    Home School:  CCNY
    Host School:  School of Professional Studies (SPS)
  • It will ask you if you certify the information, click YES
  • Select appropriate definition of program affiliation:  Regular Matriculant (ignore study abroad section)
  • Select Semester: Summer (note you will see options for Session 1 and 2 but ONLY select Summer)
  • Select Degree Requirement: General Elective
    Host Course: check Grad
    you will see then options for Business OR Click here for additional info (choose this option)
  • GO THEN TO STUDENT MESSAGE AND WRITE: (name of course at Creative Arts Team)
  • My major code is 283
  • Home School Course Equivalent