Welcome to the City College School of Education (SoE)! We are delighted our school is among your choices for enhancing and expanding your professional portfolio in education and leadership fields.
The School of Education offers a wide range of programs leading to Master's degrees, Advanced Certificates as well as master classes leading to micro-credentialing and/or professional extensions or classes for professional development. SoE admissions staff is available to meet with you onsite (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm), by telephone consultation (212-650-5316 ext. 5345/6296) or by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to provide additional information on applying and the programs offered.
FALL 2022 APPLICATION FEE WAIVERS: The Office of the CUNY Dean for Education will sponsor the graduate application fee (&75) for prospective graduate applicants applying to the following programs:
- M.S. in Mathematics Education - Grades 5 - 9 - Initial Certification
- MA in Mathematics Education - Grades 7 – 12 Initial Certification
- Students with Disabilities - Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.) - Teacher of Students with Disabilities in Adolescent Education (Grades 7-12)
- Students with Disabilities - Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.) - Teacher of Students with Disabilities in Childhood Education (Grades 1-6)
- Advanced Certificate (Early Childhood, Grades 1-6, Grades 7-12)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities, Birth - Grade 2 (12 to 18 credits)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities, Grades 1-6 (16 to 19 credits) * available in-person and fully online
- Teaching Students with Disabilities, Grades 7-12 (13 to 16 credits) * available in-person and fully online
Are you ready to teach and lead? Be a part of our prospective student group.
In the meantime, you are invited to peruse the School of Education website at www.ccny.cuny.edu/education
SOE Office of Admissions & Student Services Zoom Virtual Front Desk
February 28, 2022 to April 29, 2022
Monday: Noon to 4pm
Wednesdays: 1pm to 4pm
Thursdays: Noon to 4pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 212 650 6296
We look forward to receiving your application!
Assistant Dean of Enrollment & Student Services
Last Updated: 04/27/2022 17:00