Welcome to the City College School of Education (SoE)! We are delighted our school is among your choices for enhancing and expanding your professional portfolio in education and leadership fields.
The School of Education offers a wide range of programs leading to Master's degrees, Advanced Certificates as well as master classes leading to micro-credentialing and/or professional extensions or classes for professional development. SoE admissions staff is available to meet with you onsite (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm), by telephone consultation (212-650-5490) or by email ( email@example.com .%65%64u" rel="nofollow"> firstname.lastname@example.org ) to provide additional information on applying and the programs offered.
In the meantime, you are invited to peruse the School of Education website at www.ccny.cuny.edu/education
CUNY Sponsored Application Fee
For Fall 2020 applicants applying to programs (master’s and advanced certificates) leading to high-needs certification areas including all developmental levels in Special Education and Adolescent Math will have their application fee ($75.00) sponsored by CUNY. These programs are listed below:
- Secondary School Mathematics (grades 7-12)
- Middle School Mathematics (grades 5-9)
- Special Education (birth – 2)
- Special Education (grades 1-6)
- Special Education (grades 7-12)
Fall 2020 SOE Graduate Calendar (this is a partial list, please check this site regularly for updates)
- Monday, February 3, 2020 from 7:30-9pm (Room TBD) - Educational Theatre Prospective Graduate Information Session
- Monday, February 10, 2020 from 5-6pm (NAC 6/207C) - Bilingual/TESOL Prospective Graduate Information Session
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 4-6pm (CCNY NAC Ballroom) – Spring 2020 SOE Graduate Open House. RSVP to http://education.ccny.cuny.edu/openhouse
- Sunday, March 15, 2020 – School of Education Graduate Application Deadline for all master’s degrees, extensions and advanced certificates (except online)
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – Online Special Education Advanced Certificate (only) Application Deadline
We look forward to receiving your application!
Assistant Dean of Enrollment & Student Services