- Grove School of Engineering
- ESE Objectives
- ESE Outcomes
- Program Enrollment and Degree Data
- Student activities and awards
- Important resources
- ESE Affiliated Faculty
- -Information for Grad Students
- Info for Students
- Current Students Temporary
- Important Events
- Internships for Environmental Students
EESS/ESE is unique in its structure
Students follow a rigorous core that combines the basic engineering requirements with a thorough scientific foundation. Flexibility is achieved by choosing courses of interest from a large number of electives. Upper level students are strongly encouraged to engage in cutting-edge ongoing research at CCNY as well as industrial partners and federal and local agencies through internships. Placement assistance is provided through the program.
Many EESS/ESE graduates continue to graduate school or to careers with our industry partners and government agencies.