Note: The current forms, if required, are available via a student's "To Do List" on CUNYfirst as well as in the Office of Financial Aid.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat may be required to print out forms.
- SAR Intake Checklist
- ISIR Signature page (Required when submitting verification documents)
- Additional Explanation - Federal Verification
- Asset Verification
2018-19 Verification Worksheets
- IRS Non-filing Letter - Instructions and IRS 4506-T
- Income and Expense Worksheet
- Appeal for Federal Financial Aid Reinstatement
- Independence Appeal
- Expense Appeal - Cost of Attendance Adjustment
- Non-Filing Statement (For spouse or parents who do not have an SSN or TIN)
- Special Condition Request
Federal Direct Loan Forms
- Undergraduate students: Apply on CUNYfirst.
- Federal Direct Student Loan Initial/Increase Request
- Federal Direct Student Loan Reduction/Cancellation Request
- Parent PLUS Loan Application (credit based loan for parents of undergraduate students)
- Parent PLUS Loan Reduction/Cancellation Request
- Graduate students: Students in a Masters or Ph.D. program, with a valid 2018-19 FAFSA, will be automatically packaged with a Federal Direct Unsubsidized student loan. Once offered, a student should accept or decline the loan offer on CUNYfirst. Once accepted, a student may decrease the amount of their loan.
- Grad Student Summer 2018 Loan Request Form
- Grad PLUS Loan (credit based loan for Masters and Ph.D students)
- Online Entrance Counseling procedures (required for first-time student borrowers) - Online
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) - Online
- Towers - Anticipated Financial Aid Verification
- Expense Appeal (private elementary school, out of pocket medical and/or child care expenses)
- Consortium Agreement
For the 2018-19 FAFSA, 2016 income information will be required, for the 2019-20 FAFSA, 2017 income information will be required.
|Tax Year (AGI)|
- Please read the instructions on the forms carefully before completing the form. Also bring photocopies of your supporting documents.
- Forms completed with lead pencil or incomplete forms will not be accepted. Parent's signatures are required for dependent students.