The current forms, if required, are available via student's "To-Do-List" on CUNYfirst
- Please read the instructions on the forms carefully before completing the form. At this time, students can submit their signed documents through the Secure Portal online.
- The Financial Aid Office can only accept "Handwritten/Wet Signatures" (signing with a pen).
- Any forms, request or consent completed with lead pencil or incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Follow-up with your CUNYfirst To-Do-List and check your student e-mail.
- Parent's signatures are also required for dependent students.
2021-2022 Verification and Other Forms
- Student Aid Report Intake Checklist (SAR)
- V1 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V4 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V5 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- V1 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V4 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V5 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2019 Verification of Non-filing Letter
- Additional Explanation
- Asset Verification
- Confirmation of Citizenship/Immigration Document Statement
- Consortium Agreement (Non-CUNY Permits)
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment and Expense Appeal
- COVID-19 Related Documentation Support Form
- Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Reinstatement (SAP)
- Independence Appeal
- Income Adjustment Worksheet
- IRS Non-Filing Statement (For parents or spouses who do not have SSN, ITIN or EIN numbers)
- IRS Get Transcripts Website - Verification of Non-filing Letter, Wages and Income transcript, Tax Return Transcript and more.
Please ensure that the Student Aid Report (SAR) page is included with your document submission.
Secure Portal - Safe electronic way to submit your documents online
The Financial Aid Office Secure Portal - Safe electronic way to submit your documents.
- Faster and secure way to submit required document(s).
- No need to be on campus or wait in line at the Financial Aid Office to submit your required documents.
- Documents are auto date stamped upon submission.
- Use your Citymail email for document submission
- Your Employee ID is your EMPLID Number (Student ID Number is next to your name on CUNYfirst)
- Handwritten/wet signature required for all financial aid documents.
- Documents can be submitted by using a scanner or by taking a clear picture.
- Please rename documents with your name and EMPLID. Ex. 12345678 John Doe Verification, 12345678 John Doe 2019 Federal Tax Transcript.
Special note for students and families with income loss
Students who experience a loss in income based on the COVID-19 pandemic, may qualify for additional federal student assistance. When completing the FAFSA, a student reports income information from two years prior. If you have had a loss in income and previously did not qualify for a Federal Pell Grant, you may be eligible for additional funds based on an income adjustment. Possible circumstances may include unemployment, death of a wage-earner (parent, if dependent; spouse, if independent), divorce, loss of untaxed income (such as child support). A review of your circumstance will require income and substantiating support documentation for the circumstance.