The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department) Wage and Hour Division (WHD) administers and enforces the new law’s paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Below please find information regarding FFCRA.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- Ley Familias Primero de Respuesta al Coronavirus (FFCRA o Ley)
- Posters available in other languages
- Emergency Paid Leave Attestation & Request Form
- Emergency Family Medical Leave & Expansion Act Attestation & Request Form
- CUNY Benefits Page
Please accept our best wishes to you and your families during these extraordinary times.