From: Office of the VP of Operations
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020
To: CCNY Community
Subject: Health Screen Reminder and Update
***REMINDER and IMPORTANT UPDATE***
Dear CCNY Faculty, Staff and Students:
As per the August 24, 2020, communication from the Offices of the Provost and VP of Operations all individuals entering the campus must have prior authorization do so.
Additionally, all authorized individuals must complete the health screening questionnaire prior to coming to campus by utilizing the Everbridge Health Screen application on their smartphone.
The processes and directions for requesting access and downloading the Everbridge Health Screen application can be found in the Provost’s and VP of Operations’ August 24, 2020, communication.
Beginning the week of September 14, 2020, individuals who believe that they have erroneously received a RED TOKEN / NOT APPROVED, on the Everbridge health screening questionnaire will not be able to retake the health screening questionnaire without first being cleared by a negative COVID-19 test or by a licensed healthcare provider. Supporting documentation to clear an individual must be submitted to one of the following:
- Faculty and Staff- Human Resources: email@example.com
- Students – Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors and all others- CCNY Campus Corona Virus Coordinator: email@example.com
Everyone is advised to read the questions carefully and to review answers carefully before submitting them.
For your guidance, please be advised of the following:
- Regarding the health screening question “Do you have any of the following SYMPTOMS (New or Worsening)?”A few of the symptoms listed in the question may occur with a pre-existing medical condition, such as allergies or migraines. You should only answer “Yes” to the question if your symptoms are new or worsening.
- Regarding the health screening question “Have you had any known close contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If you are employed in a clinical or health care setting and following strict personal protective equipment (PPE) protocols, you should only indicate that you were in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 if –
a. There was a known breach in your PPE while present in the clinical or health care setting
b. You had contact with someone outside of the clinical or health care setting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 650-7226 or the CCNY Campus Corona Virus Coordinator at email@example.com .