Division Chief, Architecture Library
Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design
- Sustainable Urbanism
The Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
- M.A. in Urban Studies from Queens College, CUNY
- M.L.S. in Library and Information Sciences from Queens College, CUNY
- B.A. from the City College of New York, CUNY;
- A. A. in Business Management from the Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY
Selected Publications and Recent Research
- Sanchez-Rodriguez, N. A., & LoGiudice, J. (2018). Building bridges: Fostering dynamic partnerships between the library department and office of student disability services in higher education. Journal of Access Services, 1-19.
- Sanchez-Rodriguez, N. A. (2018). Mixed Methods of Assessment: Measures of Enhancing Library Services in Academia. Collection and Curation, 37(3).