Seeking a driven individual to assist with PR/Marketing efforts at a Life Sciences search firm.
The firm is a boutique Life Sciences Executive Search Firm based in NYC. They partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies that are committed to discovering, developing and delivering transformative therapies to patients in need. The firm works on retained and contingency searches from Associate Director to C-level roles.
This opportunity provides the individual the ability to create and execute their own marketing projects which they can use in their portfolio for future roles.
Gain Experience / Training In:
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industry
- Scientific communications
- Social Media
- Project management
Desired Abilities & Experience:
- Undergraduate student with some knowledge of biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry or the ability to quickly learn scientific information
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
Responsibility / Learning Objectives:
- Use your scientific background to understand what relevant scientific articles, press releases, or FDA drug approvals should be posted to our social media
- Craft and send newsletters
- Brainstorm ideas, find events for our firm to attend, and suggest organizations for us to get involved with
- Create and own your own creative projects with the support of whole team
Must be available minimum 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid opportunity. (FOR CREDIT ONLY)