Seeking a driven individual to assist with Data Cleaning/Project Management efforts at a Life Sciences search firm.
The firm is a boutique Life Sciences Executive Search Firm based in NYC. They partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies that are committed to discovering, developing and delivering transformative therapies to patients in need. The firm works on retained and contingency searches from Associate Director to C-level roles.
This opportunity provides a comprehensive understanding of data cleaning and project management.
Gain Experience / Training In:
- Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Database cleaning
- Project management
Desired Abilities & Experience:
- Undergraduate student with strong attention to detail
- Ability to look at data for long periods of time while remaining efficient
- Ability to learn about the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
Responsibility / Learning Objectives:
- Work on a large data cleaning project
- Break datasets into smaller projects and work efficiently to clean data
- Intern will have the ability to create and implement ideas to speed up or improve current systems
- Collaborate with Head of Data Analytics to keep all staff updated on cleanup progress
Must be available minimum 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid opportunity. (FOR CREDIT ONLY)