Seeking a college student who is looking for an internship working in a fast-paced Sales Support and Financial Analysis environment. This 27-year-old company provides valuable services to numerous high-profile clients. They are a well-established organization that is just a couple of blocks from Penn Station. If you want to immerse yourself in Sales Support and Financial Analysis Support activities and come away with hands-on business experience and marketable job skills, this may be the place to start. They promote a positive work environment and understanding of their business. This is a great opportunity for college students to gain both school credit and knowledge of the Sales & Marketing field.
This internship is for school credits only (2-3 credits, unpaid).
Gain Experience / Training in:
- Application of sales and financial analysis functions.
- Creating presentations and bids.
- Research regarding potential clients and information useful for a sales team.
- Social media (website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- The company’s objectives, environment, techniques, and strategies that are used daily.
Desired Abilities & Experience:
- Must be highly organized and conscientious (critically important).
- Must be highly attentive to details and accuracy (critically important).
- Proficient with using Microsoft Excel.
- Has a propensity to be curious and ask questions.
- Pursuing an associates or bachelor’s degree.
Responsibilities / Learning Objectives:
- Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as sending messages.
- Ordering supplies and any needed items for the office and our staff.
- Creating and maintaining folders for our client; Booking reservations, sending out invitations.
- Supporting the team with help on presentations, bids etc.
- Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service.
- Liaise with secretaries and administrative assistants from other departments.
- Social Media; Updates to our websites, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Setting up equipment such as registering phones and emails for new employees.
- Assisting financial analysts with simple financial quotes and spreadsheets.
- Building relationships with the team.
Salary: $0.00 /hour
The intern must be available to work between 9 and 12 hours per week.
To apply for this internship, contact Professor Richard Paino ( email@example.com ) immediately (Reference: UBM-3)