Dates: Session 1 (June 11 - July 4, 2020)
Session 2 (July 2 - July 25, 2020)
Credits: 5 - 10 credits
Click here to download the flyer.
Be among the many CCNY students to experience the gorgeous grounds of the University of Roehampton International Summer School in London, England. Located near the city center, Roehampton offers a variety of classes for students to choose from. Roehampton University is a small, friendly, collegiate community where students can live, learn, and socialize together on a beautiful and historic campus in southwest London. It offers a range of excellent facilities as well as easy access to the world-class museums, libraries, and galleries of London. By embarking on this period of study you will experience British university life, make new friends, and immerse yourself in London, one of the world's most exciting and cosmopolitan cities.
Please visit the University of Roehampton website for more information.
Session 1: TBD 2020
- Media City and Cultural Capital (Dept. of Media, Culture and Language)
- Two Children and the Story of the English Education System (School of Education)
- Gods and Heroes of Classical Mythology (Dept. of Humanities)
- Introduction to the London Stage (Dept. of Drama, Theatre and Performance)
- The Psychology of Murder (Dept. of Psychology)
- Magic, Murder & Mystery in London Literature (Dept.of English and Creative Writing)
Session 2: TBD 2020
- Art in London Museums (Dept. of Humanities)
- NEW: Art Psychotherapy: madness, creativity, and healing ( Dept. of Psychology)
- NEW: Hidden London (Dept. of English and Creative Writing)
- Londonopolis (Dept. of Social Sciences)
* Please note, each class is worth 5 credits. Classes run from 9am- 1pm, four times a week (Monday - Thursday).
You must apply and register through the CCNY Study Abroad Office. Online registration will not be available. The course and credits will appear on your transcript.
Before you go check the helpful links below:
Important Dates (mandatory meetings):
- Deadline for all Application Materials: TBD, 2020
- Interview with Study Abroad: TBD 2020
- Pre-Departure Orientation: TBD
- Deadline for payment of Program costs and CUNY - Tuition: TBD
Application Fee: $300
CCNY Tuition: 5 - 10 Credits
*Program Cost: $1,100 (Session 1 or 2)
*Program Cost: $2,560 (Session 1 and 2 and social programs)
Airfare: $1,200 (Estimated)
*PROGRAM COST INCLUDES AIRPORT PICK UP, BOOKS/HANDOUTS, AND ON-CAMPUS STUDENT DORM ACCOMMODATIONS WITH SHARED KITCHEN. AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED.
*ALL EXCURSIONS COSTS ARE COVERED FOR STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN SESSIONS 1 AND 2.