NAC 1/206; Tel: 212-650-6620; Email:
Ms. Meetu Dhar, Esq.
The CCIC is an office of the CUNY Citizenship Now initiative that offers free immigration services to all CCNY students and their families, including:
- Adjustment of status*
- Family Based petitions
- Replacement and Renewal of immigration documents
- Consular processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Lost Certificate of Citizenship
- Correction of errors in Certificate of Citizenship
- Conditions of Removal
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Fee waiver request
- Citizenship Through Parents
- Diversity Visa Lottery
- Fiancé visas
All conversations are protected under the attorney/client privilege.
Please also see the CUNY Citizenship Now map for additional centers.