Seeking a college student who is looking for an internship working in a fast-paced financial analysis environment.
This 27-year-old company provides valuable services to numerous high-profile clients. They are a well-established organization that is just a couple of blocks from Penn Station. If you want to immerse yourself in financial analysis activities and come away with hands-on business experience and marketable job skills, this may be the place to start. They promote a positive work environment and understanding of their business. This is a great opportunity for college students to gain both school credit and knowledge of the financial analysis field.
This internship is for school credits only (2-3 credits, unpaid).
Gain Experience/Training in:
- Application of financial and administrative functions
- Utilizing Excel Spreadsheets to calculate data
- Utilizing Microsoft Word to create documents
- Be able to meet submission deadlines
- The company’s objectives, environment, techniques and strategies that are used daily
Desired Abilities & Experience:
- Must be highly organized
- Must pay close attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to handle tight deadlines
- Assisting financial analyst with quotes and spreadsheets
- Setting up equipment like phones and emails for new employees
- Liaise with other departments to learn new aspects
- Assisting with presentations
Salary: $0.00 /hour
The intern must be available to work between 9 and 15 hours per week.
To apply for this internship, contact Professor Richard Paino (email@example.com) immediately (Reference: UBM-4)