Useful Resources

If you have been dismissed from the GSOE and wish to return, you must appeal to the Committe on Course and Standings.  If so, you will need to use the following :  Appeals Letter for GSOE

If you are an undergraduate and wish to enroll in a graduate level courses to fulfill your engineering or technical elective, you will need to use the following: Graduate Course Permission

Graduate Course Permission Process:
1.Obtain a registration form and complete Part I (Form sent to your email address)
2.Obtain required signatures (in outlined order)
3.Return completed form to


If you would like to enroll in BME 59100 (1 credit), BME 59001 (1 credit), BME 59002 (2 credit) or BME 59000 (3 credit), complete the following steps:
*Independent Study Course Process: STEP 1. Identify the course you would like to take and discuss with your BME advisor as well as the BME faculty member who has agreed to oversee the coursework and/or assignment(s).   STEP 2. Once you have an understanding of the coursework and/or assignments required for the course, complete the “Request for Independent Study” form with the BME faculty member who agreed to supervise the coursework and/or assignments.  Once complete, the faculty member will sign and forward to appropriate office for registration. 

If you would like to become a member of the BME Departmental Executive Committee, you will need to use the following: Departmental Exec. Committee (DEC)

-Additional forms can be obtained at the INFOMATION Center, located in the main office.

Last Updated: 05/18/2022 08:41