Online Enrollment begins May 1, 2020
Reasons to Sign up Early
- Your class seat is saved
- The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments since the total amount financed will be divided over more scheduled payments
Payment Plan Budget Worksheet
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition & fee costs and your anticipated financial aid (grants. scholarships, federal and state aid, etc.)
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or eCheck
- Credit or Debit Card
- A 2.65% Service Fee will be charged to process all credit/debit card payments. The Service Fee is based on your total payment amount. The 2.65% Service Fee is added to your payment and will appear as a separate item on your credit/debit card statement. The Service Fee is not refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, refunded, credited, or charged back..
The Service Fee is charged by Nelnet Campus Commerce, not your institution.
Cost to Participate
- $25 Enrollment Fee per semester.*
- Different Fee is applicable based on payment method selected.**
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is charged, per occurrence of returned payment***
Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.
*If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason including NSF, the agreement will be terminated.
***All Credit/Debit Card payments that are returned will be subject to the Return Payment Fee. Only eCheck/ACH payments returned due to NSF (insufficient funds) will be subject to a returned payment fee.
How to Enroll
- Log into CUNYfirst, go to HR Campus Solutions, click on Self-Service, and go to your Student Center
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan
Fall 2020 - Payment Plans - Extension
|Last Day to Enroll||Number of Payments||Months of Payment|
|September 21||3||September - November|
|October 22||2||October - November|
Upon Enrollment, Initial Payment is comprised of First Payment and Enrollment Fee.