Online Enrollment begins November 13, 2018
Reasons to Sign up Early
- Your class seat is saved
- The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments since the total amount financed will be divided over more scheduled payments
Payment Plan Budget Worksheet
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition & fee costs and your anticipated financial aid (grants. scholarships, federal and state aid, etc.)
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or eCheck
- Credit or Debit Card
Cost to Participate
- Enrollment Fee per semester.*
- Different Fee is applicable based on payment method selected.**
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is charged, per occurrence of returned payment***
Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.
*If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason including NSF, the agreement will be terminated.
**If paying by Credit/Debit Card, Fee is $95. If paying by eCheck, Fee is $40.
***All Credit/Debit Card payments that are returned will be subject to the Return Payment Fee. Only eCheck/ACH payments returned due to NSF (insufficient funds) will be subject to a returned payment fee.
How to Enroll
- Log into CUNYfirst, go to HR Campus Solutions, click on Self-Service, and go to your Student Center
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan
Target Dates to Enroll By
Spring 2019 - Payment Plans
|Last day to enroll||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|November 26||6||November - April|
|December 27||5||December - April|
|January 28||4||January - April|
|January 31||3||February - April|
Upon Enrollment, Initial Payment is comprised of First Payment and Enrollment Fee.