- D. Catalano, N. Fazio, R. Gennaro, and A. Nicolosi. Public Key Cryptography - PKC 2011 - 14th International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public Key Cryptography, Taormina, Italy, March 6-9, 2011. Proceedings, volume 6571 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer, 2011.
- Peter Brass, Flavio Cabrera-Mora, Andrea Gasparri, Jizhong Xiao: Multirobot Tree and Graph Exploration. IEEE Transactions on Robotics 27(4):707-717 (2011)
- Peter Brass, Christian Knauer, Hyeon-Suk Na, Chan-Su Shin, Antoine Vigneron:The Aligned k-Center Problem. Int. J. Computational Geometry Applications 21(2):157-178 (2011)
- M. Lee, A. Mondal, C. Small, I. Paddibhatla, A. Kawaguchi, and S. Govind, ”A Database for the Analysis of Immunity Genes in Drosophila: PADMA Database," Fly, Landes Bioscience Journal, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp. 155-161, April/May/June 2011.
- Dehmer, M. and Mowshowitz, A. "Bounds on the moduli of polynomial zeros." Applied Mathematics and Computation,218, 8, 2011, pp. 4128-4137.
- Dehmer, M. and Mowshowitz, A. "Generalized graph entropies." Complexity Journal, 17, 2, 2011, pp. 45-50.
- Dehmer, M. and Mowshowitz, A. "A history of graph entropy measures." Information Sciences, 181, 2011, pp. 57–78
- K. Ravindran and M. Rabby. “Multi-source Cooperative Adaptation Techniques for QoE-aware Video Multicast Rate-control over Shared Paths”, under revision for acceptance in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications -- Special Issue on QoE-aware Wireless Multimedia Systems, Dec. 2011.
- K. Ravindran and M. Rabby, and K. A. Kwiat. “Voting based Cooperative Data Collection in Hostile Environments: A Case for QoS Assurance With Hierarchical Adaptation Control”, under revision for acceptance in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications -- Special Issue on Cooperative Networking Challenges and Applications, June 2011.
- K. Ravindran. “Service-level Management of Distributed Networks: A Meta-model of Application-layer QoS Assurance”, under revision for acceptance in Springer Journal of Internet Services and Applications, June 2011.
- R. Li, T. Wang, Z. Zhu, and W. Xiao, Vibration Characteristics of Various Surfaces Using an LDV for Long-Range Voice Acquisition, IEEE Sensor Journal, vol 11, no 6, June 2011, pp 1415 - 1422
Conference Papers, Proceedings, Book Chapters
- Gilbert Baumslag, Nelly Fazio, Antonio R. Nicolosi, Vladimir Shpilrain, and William E. Skeith III. "Generalized Learning Problems and Applications to Non-Commutative Cryptography." International Conference on Provable Security—ProvSec '11 (to appear). Springer-Verlag, 2011.
- N. Fazio, K. Iga, A. Nicolosi, L. Perret, and W. E. Skeith. Title: On the Hardness of Learning Problems over Burnside Groups of Exponent 3. In Joint AMS/SAMS International Congress, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 2011.
- Izidor Gertner, Wei Wu, "High Performance Value at Risk (VaR) Estimation with Monte Carlo Simulation Using General Graphics Processing Unit (GGPU)".
- A. Kawaguchi, A. Nagel, C. Chan, and N. Parker, "Building a Community Information System for Supporting Disabled Bus Riders and Local Businesses," Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) 75, Springer-Verlag, August 2011, pp. 188-201, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-22810-0.
- Geyik, S., Szymanski, B.K., Zerfos, P., and Mowshowitz, A. Sensor Service Selection through Switch Options.IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, 2011.
- Toce, A., Mowshowitz, A., Stone, P., Dantressangle, P., and Bent, G. "HyperD: a hypercube topology for dynamic distributed federated databases." Annual Conference of the International Technology Alliance, Adelphi, MD, September 2011.
- Mowshowitz, A. "Entropy of digraphs and infinite networks. In: Towards an Information Theory of Complex Networks: Statistical Methods and Applications," edited by M. Dehmer, F. Emmert-Streib and A. Mehler, Springer/ Birkhäuser, Boston, 2011, pp. 1-16.
- A. Mowshowitz, A. Kawaguchi, A. Toce, A. Nagel, P. Stone, P. Dantressangle, and G. Bent, "Network Topology as a Cost Factor in Query Optimization," Annual Conference of International Technology Alliance in Network and Information Science (ACITA2011), Adelphi, Maryland, September 2011.
- W. Skeith, A. Mowshowitz, and G. Bent. "Computing Joins on Encrypted Data." In the Annual Conference of the International Technology Alliance. September 2011.
- K. Ravindran. "Model-based Software Integration for Flexible Design of Cyber-Physical Systems", in Springer-Verlag Publ. London (Intl. Symp. on Computer and Information Sciences), Ed. E. Gelenbe, R. Lent, and G. Sakellari, ISBN: 978-1-4471-2154-1, Sept.2011.
- K. Ravindran and M. Rabby. "Cyber-Physical Systems Based Modeling of Adaptation Intelligence in Network Systems", In proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (Systems Science and Engg. Track), SMC-2011, Anchorage (AK), Oct.2011.
- K. Ravindran. "Replica Voting based Architectures for Reliable Data Dissemination in Vehicular Networks", In proc. 11th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST-2011), Coop-Safety Track, St. Petersburg (Russia), Aug. 2011.
- M. Rabby and K. Ravindran. "Situational Context for Replica Voting based Data Collection in Hostile Environments", In proc. IEEE 11th Intl. Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST-2011), Context-aware Middleware track, St. Petersburg (Russia), Aug. 2011.
- K. Ravindran. "Probabilistic Fault-tolerance of Distributed Services: A Paradigm for Dependable Applications", In proc. 6th IEEE Intl Conf. on Availability, Reliability and Security (AReS 2011), Vienna (Austria), Aug.2011.
- K. Ravindran and G. Ding. "Observer-based Testing of Distributed Protocols Designed for Harsh Environments", In proc. 6th IEEE Intl Conf. on Availability, Reliability and Security (AReS 2011), Vienna (Austria), Aug.2011.
- K. Ravindran. "Cyber-Physical Systems Based Modeling of Dependability of Complex Systems", In proc. workshop on Dynamic Aspects in Dependability Models for Fault-Tolerant Systems (DYADEM-FTS 2011 ) – held as part of AReS 2011, Vienna (Austria), Aug.2011.
- M. Rabby, K. Ravindran, S. Mukopadhyay, R. Bharadwaj, and G. Mangukiya. "`Control Plane' Properties for Signaling in Loss-feedback based Video Multicast Rate Adaptation over Shared Infrastructure Networks", in proc. 3rd Intl. Conf. on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS), IEEE Com.Soc., ACM-SIGMOB, Bangalore (India), Jan. 2011.
- K. Ravindran, S. Mukopadhyay. "Service-level Control and Management for Future Network Applications". proc. 5th IEEE Workshop on Intelligent Networks: Adaptation, Communication, Reconfiguration (IAMCOM), Bangalore, Jan. 2011.
- J. Wei and Z.N. Li, "Video Classification via Local 3D Eigen Analysis", Chap. 12, in Computer Vision, Edited by J. Luo, X. Tang and D. Xu, USTC Press, Jan., 2011 (invited).
- Hadi Fadaifard and George Wolberg, "Multiscale 3D Feature Extraction and Matching," Proc. 3D Imaging, Modeling, Processing, Visualization, and Transmission Conference (3DIMPVT11),Hangzhou, China, May 2011.
- Weihong Li, George Wolberg, and Siavash Zokai, "Lightweight 3D Modeling of Urban Buildings from Range Data," Proc. 3D Imaging, Modeling, Processing, Visualization, and Transmission Conference (3DIMPVT11),Hangzhou, China, May 2011.
- Jianting Zhang. A High-Performance Web-Based Information System for Publishing Large-Scale Species Range Maps in Support of Biodiversity Studies. Ecological Informatics (Elsvier). Accepted
- Jianting Zhang, Simin You and Le Gruenwald. Parallel Quadtree Coding of Large-Scale Raster Geospatial Data on GPGPUs. Proceedings of the 19th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL GIS 2011). (doi:10.1145/2093973.2094047)
- Jianting Zhang. Speeding Up Large-Scale Geospatial Polygon Rasterization on GPGPUs. Proceedings of the ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on High Performance and Distributed Geographic Information Systems 2011 (HPDGIS11). (doi: 10.1145/2070770.2070772)
- Simin You and Jianting Zhang. Efficient Histogramming of Large-Scale Geospatial Rasters in Support of Web-Based Queries. Proceedings of the ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on High Performance and Distributed Geographic Information Systems 2011 (HPDGIS11). (doi: 10.1145/2070770.2070779)
- Shaowen Wang, Nancy Wilkins-Diehr, Anand Padmanabhan, Xuan Shi, Ranga Raju Vatsavai, Jianting Zhang: HPDGIS 2010 workshop report: ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on High Performance and Distributed Geographic Information Systems (San Jose, California - November 2, 2010). SIGSPATIAL Special 3(1): 8-9 (2011) (doi: 10.1145/1966478.1966482)
- H. Tang and Z. Zhu, Content-Based 3D Mosaics for Representing Videos of Dynamic Urban Scenes, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 08 December 2011, DOI: 10.1109/TCSVT.2011.2178729.
- Wang, T., Zhu, Z. & Taylor, C., Multimodal temporal panorama for moving vehicle detection and reconstruction, IEEE ISM International Workshop on Video Panorama (IWVP), December 5-7, 2011, California.
- Molina, E., Zhu, Z. & Taylor, C., A Layered Approach for Fast Multi-view Stereo Panorama Generation, IEEE ISM International Workshop on Video Panorama (IWVP), December 5-7, 2011, California.
- Y. Qu, T. Wang and Z. Zhu, Vision-aided Laser Doppler Vibrometry for Remote Automatic Voice Detection, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol 16, no 6.December 2011, pp. 1110-1119
- T. Wang, Z. Zhu, R. S. Krzaczek, H. E. Rhody, A System Approach to Adaptive Multimodal Sensor Designs, a chapter in Machine Vision Beyond Visible Spectrum, Augmented Vision and Reality, eds. R. Hammond, G. Fan, R. McMillan, and K. Ikeuchi, Volume 1, Part 2, 159-176, Springer, 2011, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-11568-4_7
- T. Wang, R. Li, Z. Zhu, and Y. Qu, Active Stereo Vision for Improving Long Range Hearing Using a Laser Doppler Vibrometer, IEEE Computer Society's Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), Jan 5-6, 2011, page 564 - 569
- T. Wang, and Z. Zhu, Vision-Aided Automated Vibrometry for Remote Audio-Visual-Range Sensing, Smart Sensor Technologies, eds. K. Iniewski and M. Syrzycki, CRC Press, in press. (Invited), 2011