40-Hour HAZWOPER Course
The City College of New York, Office of Continuing and Professional Studies and the Division of Sciences is offering 40 Professional Development Hours certified by The Practicing Institute of Engineering, Inc. HAZWOPER is considered by far the most essential certification in the environmental consulting industry.
OSHA's HAZWOPER standard applies to employees who are engaged in:
- clean-up operations at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites,
- corrective actions involving clean-up operations at sites covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976,
- voluntary clean-up operations at sites recognized by federal, state, local, or other governmental body as uncontrolled hazardous waste sites,
- operations involving hazardous wastes that are conducted attreatment, storage, and disposal facilities, and
- emergency response operations for releases of hazardous substances regardless of the location of the hazard.
Exclusive Courses Features:
- 40 Professional Development Hours certified by the Practice Institute of Engineering, Inc. (PIE).
- OSHA-Authorized full-time teaching faculty.
- Training meets current industry, government, and academic standards.
- Discounted group rates apply for employers who wish to train multiple employees.
- On-site training for groups larger than 10 employees offers the convenience of your own company space, while meeting the high academic standards of The City College of New York. Off-campus training is subject to advanced consultation with The Office of Continuing and Professional Studies. An equipment mobilization fee applies for off-site training to meet the hands-on training requirements.
8 Hour Refresher class also available!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-650-7312