Whether a career move or for your own personal knowledge get all the information you need to become a Certified Personal Trainer. This challenging course is taught over a 5-week period for better retention and hands on skill competency. The national exams are held on the 6th week. This course is formatted as a 60-hour program and is comprised of 15 hours of lecture, 15 hours of hands on practical training and a 30-hour internship that walks many graduates right into a job!! The course prepares you for success with key topics that include biomechanics, exercise physiology, fitness testing, and equipment usage and health assessment. CPR/AED and 30 hour internship is required to receive the certificate.
1 in 3 EMPLOYERS will only hire a NCCA Accredited Personal Trainer
W.I.T.S. is the only major certifying body in the country providing comprehensive practical training and internship components. You will be prepared to work with clients and stand out in any gym as “the expert” in your field
- Earn an average of $34 per hour nationally.
- Internships that walk you into jobs!
- “HANDS ON practical labs” to role play and master the skills of success.
- Employer driven-we have a national pool of sites waiting for YOU!!
- Certification Exams included.
- Textbook is required and it is not included in the course fees.