F-1 STUDENT APPLICATION
New students who wish to apply to the ELI as a full-time F-1 Student Visa holder must submit a formal application to the ELI. This application is for the Form I-20, which is necessary for the F-1 visa.
To receive a Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20), follow these steps:
- Completed I-20 Application Form
- A scanned copy of passport photo page
- Affidavit of Support formed signed by your financial sponsor(s) (Included in the Application)
- Bank statement or bank letter showing proof of financial support ($16,664.00)
- $1,375 Tuition Deposit (registration fee included)
- Mail or email application and all supporting documents to the English Language Institute:
- After ELI receives your application, it takes approximately 1-2 weeks to process your I-20. You will be notified via email.
- After you receive your Form I-20, apply for an F-1 Student Visa at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country.