Application and Materials
2019-2020 Application Available July 1, 2019 on CASPA.
Physician Assistant Education Admissions Process:
Submission of completed application through CASPA.
And includes the following:
- Completed CASPA Application.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Verification of complete applications by Admissions Committee. (Incomplete applications and those not meeting all requirements will not be considered for further evaluation.)
- Evaluation of Application by the Admissions Committee and selection of applicants for the on-campus interview.
- On-campus interview.
- Final selection process by the Admissions Committee.
- Admission decision letters and or E-Mail sent to all applicants.
The selection process will occur throughout the months of April, May and possibly June until the class is filled.
An interview with the Admissions Committee is required for admission, however, only the most qualified applicants will be invited for an interview based on the Admission Committee's assessment of the application materials. Competitive applicants who have or will have met all requirements and will complete all required course work by submission of the application.
Admission to the P.A. Program continues to be highly competitive. Only one class of approximately 30 - 35 applicants is selected each year for admission. The most qualified applicants are selected for admission to the program. Selection of applicants will be based on the Admission Committee's assessment of the application materials and the interview with the Committee. Applicants not selected for admission in a given year may reapply in subsequent years.