Associate Dean for Clinical Curriculum
Dr. Lee provides leadership and oversight for development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of curriculum across all years of the BS/MD program.
- Oversees curriculum and assessments across the 7 year BS/MD program
- Chairs academic segment and program reviews for curriculum committee
- Works with faculty and assistant deans for basic science and clinical curriculum to develop curricular innovations and assessments
- Serves as dean’s designee for course/clerkship grade appeals
- Works with curricular deans to ensure compliance with LCME accreditation standards related to educational program