Associate Dean for Medical Education & Faculty Development
Suite - H 301
Dr. Roberts is responsible for overseeing, developing, arranging and delivering faculty development programs for clinical and basic science faculty at CSOM and our clinical affiliates. She also performs medical education research and supports those who are interested in doing research in medical education.
- Provides oversight to three functional areas:
- The Learning Resource Center https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/csom/lrc-0, a resource for students who desire academic assistance or who wish to serve as peer tutors.
- Office of Institutional Research and Evaluation, which manages curriculum mapping, course evaluations and institutional outcomes.
- Course Administration-AV support, online education support, room reservations and testing administration.
- Provides leadership and oversight in creating and delivering the faculty development program for clinical and basic science faculty at CSOM and our clinical affiliates
- Performs medical education research and support others who wish to do so
- Provides educational expertise and assistance in developing curriculum across the 7 year program
- Provides educational expertise and assistance with clinical sites.