Emotional wellness is integral to overall wellbeing. If you're having difficulty striking the right balance and keeping stress at bay, Sophie's Pulse can help. We provide access to on-campus resources for counseling, academic support, and can provide referrals to top psychiatry and psychology practitioners. We can also help you find non-medical ways of integrating emotional balance into your daily routine.
- CSOM Counceling Office
- The Psychological Center in the NAC building
- CCNY Counseling
- Learning Resource Center
- "Easing Brain Fatigue with a Walk in the Park"
- New York Times Well Blog
- MIT Medical Relaxation and Stress Reduction Resources
- The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Healthy Living podcasts
- One Step to Rediscover the Meaning in Your Life
- Pulse Magazine: Voices from the Heart of Medicine
- A positive outlook may be good for your health