There are no upcoming events.
"Get the Facts on Monkeypox"
a Virtual Panel Discussion
Joined by our public health experts Dr. Keosha Bond and Rene Johnson and co-facilitated by Jake Nill and Tara Hernandez, we will discuss:
- What is Monkeypox
- How to recognize Monkeypox signs and symptoms
- How to protect yourself and your community from getting Monkeypox
- NYC Government's response to Monkeypox
- How to get vaccinated
- Dispelling the anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric and misinformation around the virus
- and more! Audience Q&A will be available towards the end of our program
Friday, September 16th, 2022 | 2PM-3PM
this event is open to all CCNY and CUNY students, staff, and faculty
Last Updated: 09/12/2022 17:24