All students registered at The CUNY School of Medicine assume financial liability for tuition and fees as set by The CUNY School of Medicine and approved by the University Board of Trustees to the terms and conditions as set forth in the Financial Obligations Agreement. Students who do not meet their financial obligations by the payment due date are subject to the de-registration policy.
- Classes may be de-registered for any student who has not fulfilled his/her financial obligations after the due date.
Students whose classes have been de-registered will be subject to a $25 non-refundable, non-negotiable re-registration fee upon re-registration.
All students registering for classes at The CUNY School of Medicine assume financial liability for tuition and fees as set by The CUNY School of Medicine and approved by the University Board of Trustees to the terms and conditions as set forth in the Financial Obligations Agreement.
Students must meet financial obligations or classes may be de-registered.
To meet your financial obligation, students are required to meet one of the following criteria:
1. Make payment in full out-of-pocket by the due date.
2. Have enough financial aid awards to cover charges in full by the due date. (Grants/Loans/Scholarships).
3. Set up a payment plan with the Bursars Office for the full amount due by the due date.
4. If you are expecting your tuition to be funded by an outside third party, such as a scholarship or fellowship from an organization outside of City College, by your employer, or by a private loan, you must notify the Bursar and provide documentation before your bill due date to avoid class cancellation.
5. A combination of the above.
***Students who have been given an extension to take the USLME Step 1 exam will not be de-registered due to non-payment. Once the USLME Step 1 exam scores have been recorded, if approval is granted to continue in the Clerkship year, you must adhere to the Financial Obligations upon notification.
Last Updated: 07/24/2018 16:44