*U1-U3 registration information can be found on the CCNY Registrar website at https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/registrar/course-and-registration-info.
Please note the following,
1. Incoming U1 students will be notified about the registration during Freshman Orientation.
2. The information in the above table is tentative and could change. The CSOM Registrar's Office will notify each cohort of the exact registration dates as we get closer to the exact start dates.
CUNYfirst Registration Process
1. Log into CUNYfirst account.
2. After CUNYfirst login, from the ENTERPRISE MENU, click HR/Campus Solutions.
3. Click Self Service.
4.Click Student Center. In the Enrollment Dates section, click details, then select the appropriate Term CUNY School of Medicine.
6. You may register on or after your assigned appointment date and time, but you must complete your registration prior to the first day of classes. View academic calendars for the MED and PA Programs.
7. To view Searchable Schedule of Classes from Student Center: Click – Search for Classes (green button on the top right of the page.)
Important: Since you will register for the upcoming semester prior to the end of the current semester, you must successfully pass all courses you are currently registered for to be eligible to remain registered for an upcoming semester.
If you fail or do not successfully complete a course at the end of the current semester, you may be required to change your program or to withdraw from courses. MED students should consult with Associate Dean Dani McBeth email@example.com and PA students should consult with Program Director, Ms. Jaclyn Churchill firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a students’ responsibility to officially withdraw from courses to avoid any tuition charges. The academic calendar dictates tuition refund percentages, depending on the date of course withdrawal.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s office at (212) 650- 7160/7156 or SOMRegistrar@med.cuny.edu
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR