Here’s how to claim your account:
- Go to https://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Enter “City College” or “The City College” and select us from the drop-down menu; Click “Continue”
- Click “Activate My Membership”
- Complete a very brief registration (Name/@ccny email*/password) *Note you must use your @ccny email address to access
- You will be sent a confirmation email to your @ccny email address; click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.
The helpful resources that the NCFDD provides can serve to strengthen our support of faculty, staff, and students. I encourage you to explore their offerings.
Training - Click here for the ppt to Dr. Rivera-McCutchen's presentation.
Faculty and Staff Professional Development Workshop
Thursday, November 10th, 12:30 pm - 2pm, NAC 4/220B
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Provostevents@ccny.cuny.edu by November 1st
Let's Write! A Workshop & Conversation with Dr.Rosa Rivera-McCutchen
*Bring your laptops.
Dr. Rivera-McCutchen will:
- Discuss her path from Assistant to Full Professor as a Latina scholar
- Share how she maximized the benefits of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
- Illustrate how the NCFDD's Faculty Success Program was instrumental in supporting her research agenda and the publication of her book, Radical Care
Last Updated: 11/15/2022 16:40