- About Us
- Grants, Research & Special Projects
Academic Departments & Programs
- Prospective Students
- Scholarships & Awards
- Faculty & Staff Profiles
- The New Educator Journal
- Education Alumni Group
- NOYCE Teacher Academy
- Contact Us
School of Education
- Access to your CCNY Email Live@CCNY and CUNY Portal (Blackboard).
Why is it important that you have access to the above?
- Many offices on campus (Registrar, Bursars, etc.) and professors (via Blackboard) will communicate with you through the CCNY Email.
- Many services (e.g. Blackboard) are provided through the CUNY Portal.
- More Information about the CCNY Email Systems: Pelican, Live@CCNY
- How to forward your CCNY Email
- from Pelican to another email account
- from Live@CCNY (citymail) to another email account:
After you signed into your CCNY email account:
1. Click on the gear icon on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. Select Options.
3. Under Accounts, choose "Connected Accounts".
4. You will see four icons: a plus sign, a pencil, a trashcan, and the refresh button. Click on the plus sign which allows you to add an account to forward your CCNY emails to your personal email account (i.e. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.)
5. Type in the email address of your personal email account you wish to forward your CCNY emails to.
6. Type in the password of your personal email account.
7. Click OK.
8. Now, your personal email account is linked to your CCNY email account. Shortly, you will receive emails sent to your CCNY email account on your personal email account.