2019-2020 Printable Office Forms

The current forms, if required, are available via student's "To Do List" on CUNYfirst as well as in the Office of Financial Aid.
  • Please read the instructions on the forms carefully before completing the form Also bring photocopies of your supporting documents.

  • Forms completed with lead pencil or incomplete forms will not be accepted.​

  • Parent's signatures are required for dependent students.

Financial Aid Forms

  1. SAR Intake Checklist
  2. ISIR Signature page (Required when submitting verification documents)
  3. Additional Explanation - Federal Verification
  4. Asset Verification

2019-20 Verification Worksheets

  1. Dependent V1
  2. Dependent V4
  3. Dependent V5
  4. Independent V1
  5. Independent V4
  6. Independent V5

Additional forms

  1. IRS Non-filing letter (For parents or spouses who do not have SSN, ITIN or EIN numbers)
  2. IRS Get Transcripts website - Verification of Non-filing Letter, Wage and Income Transcript, Tax Return Transcript
  3. Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal
  4. Independence Appeal
  5. Consortium Agreement
  6. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
  7. COA Adjustment & Expense Appeal
  8. Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (Appeal for Reinstatement form)
  9. Special Condition Application

Federal Direct Loan Forms

Undergraduate Students

  1. Undergraduate Students: Apply on CUNYfirst
  2. Student Loan Reduction and Cancellation Request

Graduate Students

All matriculated students in a Masters or Ph.D. program, with a valid 2019-2020 FAFSA, will automatically be “packaged” with a Federal Direct Unsubsidized student loan each academic year.

Graduate students will be required to “Accept” their loan via the “Accept/Decline”.

Steps: CUNYfirst navigation - Self Service > Student Center > Finances > Accept/Decline Awards.

Prior to accepting the loan, a graduate student will have the option to decrease the amount of unsubsidized loan.

  1. Grad Student Summer 2019 Loan
  2. Grad PLUS Loan (credit based loan for Masters and Ph.D. students)
  3. Grad PLUS Loan Reduction/Cancellation
  4. Student Loan Reduction and Cancellation Request

Parent PLUS Loan

  1. Parent PLUS Loan Application (credit based loan for parents of undergraduate students)
  2. Parent PLUS Loan Reduction/Cancellation