2019-2020 Printable Office Forms
The current forms, if required, are available via student's "To-Do-List" on CUNYfirst as well as in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Please read the instructions on the forms carefully before completing the form. Also, bring photocopies of your supporting documents.
- Follow-up with your CUNYfirst To-do-list and check your student email.
- Any forms, request or consent completed with lead pencil or incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Electronic signature, or e-signature will not be accepted.
- Parent's signatures are also required for dependent students.
Financial Aid Forms
- SAR Intake Checklist
- ISIR Signature page (Required when submitting verification documents)
- Additional Explanation - Federal Verification
- Asset Verification
2019-20 Verification Worksheets
- IRS Non-filing letter (For parents or spouses who do not have SSN, ITIN or EIN numbers)
- IRS Get Transcripts website - Verification of Non-filing Letter, Wage and Income Transcript, Tax Return Transcript
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal
- Independence Appeal
- Consortium Agreement
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- COA Adjustment & Expense Appeal
- Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (Appeal for Reinstatement form)
- Special Condition Application
Federal Direct Loan Forms
Loan request for the 2019-2020 Academic Year, you must complete the Direct Loan Processing Form on CUNYfirst (see steps below).
- Login to CUNYfirst
- Select "HR/Campus Solutions" from the left menu.
- Navigate to "Self Service" followed by "Student Center".
- In the "Finances" section, click on the "Direct Loan Processing Form" link.
- Based on your academic level and dependency status, indicate the amount you wish to apply for.
- Indicate the number of credits you are taking for the semester you wish to apply for. (Do not apply for the semester under 6 credits)
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
- Information on Federal Direct Loans is available on the CCNY Financial Aid webpage and at www.studentaid.gov
CCNY Towers residents should submit a photocopy of their Housing Lease Agreement: after they have submitted a loan application)
Additional Loan Request: After you have submitted your loan request on CUNYfirst, you may apply for an additional (increase) loan by completing the 2019-2020 William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Form Additional Application (see below).
All matriculated students in a Masters or Ph.D. program, with a valid 2019-2020 FAFSA, will automatically be “packaged” with a Federal Direct Unsubsidized student loan each academic year.
Graduate students will be required to “Accept” their loan via the “Accept/Decline”.
Steps: CUNYfirst navigation - Self Service > Student Center > Finances > Accept/Decline Awards.
Prior to accepting the loan, a graduate student will have the option to decrease the amount of unsubsidized loan.
After you have "accepted/declined" your loan offer on CUNYfirst, you may apply for an additional (increase) loan by completing the 2019-2020 William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Form Additional Application.
- Federal Direct Loan Form Additional Application
- Grad Student Summer 2019 Loan
- Grad PLUS Loan (credit based loan for Masters and Ph.D. students)
- Grad PLUS Loan Reduction/Cancellation
- Grad Student Loan Reduction and Cancellation Request
Parent PLUS Loan
- Parent PLUS Loan Application (credit based loan for parents of undergraduate students)
- Parent PLUS Loan Reduction/Cancellation
More information: www.ccny.cuny.edu/financialaid/loans_federal
The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce our new secure portal effective Friday, March 13, 2020.
Advantages of this new portal:
- Faster and secure way to submit required document(s).
- No need to be on campus or wait in line at the Financial Aid Office to submit your required documents.
- Documents are auto date stamped upon submission.
*To protect your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) Any email attachments sent to the Financial Aid Office outside of this new portal will be immediately deleted without review.*
**Based on federal regulations - Financial Aid can only accept electronic attachments through a secure portal**