Get Ready for Your ATB Test
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS BEFORE YOUR TESTING DAY:
- Claim, download, and install your CCNY Zoom account:
Go to https://ccny.zoom.us Click on Sign in: configure your account
Enter CCNY email credentials
- Check that Zoom was set up correctly:
Go to https://www.zoom.us/test. Please use the option to join with video
- Check that your computer can run ACCUPLACER:
Go to https://www.accuplacer.org/#/systemRequirement.
DEVICE AND TESTING ENVIRONMENT CHECKLIST:
You must use a desktop or laptop computer with a camera. Please note that you cannot take this test on a mobile device or smartphone. Unfortunately, other devices such as, iPads, Surface, and other tablets, will not work.
- You must occupy a distraction-free testing environment.
- Sit in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Clear your workspace of any unnecessary items.
You must set aside time to ensure that your device and testing environment can accommodate this online experience. If these conditions are not met you will not be able to take the test and you will be asked to leave the virtual testing room.
ONLINE TESTING GUIDELINE:
- A valid photo ID is required
- Plan to spend 60 to 90 minutes on each test
- Once you begin your test, you cannot leave until you are finished
- You are required to be on camera at all times and share your screen with your proctor during the test
- Your proctor will ask you to see your surrounding area before the test
TEST PREPARATION RESOURCES:
You must prepare carefully for the Ability to Benefit (ATB) test. The more you know about the types of questions you will be asked, the better prepared you will be. To help you get ready for the tests, CUNY offers free tutorials and online practice materials. We urge you to take advantage of the university's Test Preparation Resources by visiting https://www.cuny.edu/academics/testing/test-preparation-resources/
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO GO OVER OUR:
Last Updated: 03/31/2022 20:51