From: Vice President of Operations and CIO
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020
To: CCNY Faculty/Staff
Subject : Additional Cloud Tools Training Dates and Times
Below is the schedule for CIS training for April 27th to May 1st. We continue to add more sessions, content, dates and times. Please feel free to share with your campus and office colleagues.
CIS Training is continuing to run webinars on Office 365 and Dropbox, as well as offering a variety of self-paced training resources.
- Dropbox for Beginners – Monday, April 27, 2-2:30pm.
This 30-minute webinar is for complete Dropbox beginners
- New! Dropbox: New Features – Tuesday, April 28, 10-10:30am.
This 30-minute webinar goes over syncing, sharing, as well as what’s new in the world of Dropbox.
- New! Dropbox Paper – Wednesday, April 29, 12-12:30pm.
This 30-minute webinar delves into the collaborative Dropbox tool, Dropbox Paper.
- OneDrive – Thursday, April 30, 2-3pm.
This webinar 60-minute goes over the basics of the Microsoft Office 365 cloud storage solution.
- Dropbox for Beginners – Friday, May 1, 9:30-10am.
This 30-minute webinar is for complete Dropbox beginners.
- New! Dropbox: Integrations – Friday, May 1, 3-3:30pm.
This 30-minute webinar goes over syncing, sharing, as well as the Dropbox integrations with Microsoft and Blackboard.
Self-paced training resources:
- Office 365
If you have any questions or need additional support, please feel free to reach out to CISTraining@cuny.edu
Last Updated: 04/23/2020 18:44