From: Office of Information Technology
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020
To: CCNY Community
Subject : CIS Training schedule for webinars for week of May 11, 2020
I hope this message finds you all in good health.
- Dropbox for Beginners – Monday, May 11, 11-11:30am.
This 30-minute webinar is for complete Dropbox beginners
- New! Dropbox Paper – Tuesday, May 12, 3-3:30pm.
This 30-minute webinar delves into the collaborative Dropbox tool, Dropbox Paper.
- New! Dropbox: Integrations – Wednesday, May 13, 10-10:30am.
This 30-minute webinar goes over syncing, sharing, as well as the Dropbox integrations with Microsoft and Blackboard.
- Dropbox for Beginners – Friday, May 15, 9-9:30am.
This 30-minute webinar is for complete Dropbox beginners.
- New! Dropbox: New Features – Friday, May 15, 3:30-4pm.
This 30-minute webinar goes over syncing, sharing, as well as what’s new in the world of Dropbox.
Self-paced training resources:
If you have any questions or need additional support, please feel free to reach out to CISTraining@cuny.edu