Assistant Professor, City College of New York, (2018- Present)
Research Assistant Professor, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook University (2015-2017).
Postdoctoral Fellow (JQI-PFC-Fellow), Condensed Matter Theory Center (CMTC) and Joint Quantum Institute (JQI), University of Maryland, College Park (2012-2015).
Ph.D. Physics (2012), Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, USA.
M. A. Physics (2009), Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, USA.
M.Sc. Physics (2006), Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India.
B.Sc. (Hons) Physics (2004), Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi, India.
Classical Mechanics: Stony Brook University (2016 Fall)
Strongly correlated electron systems, 1uantum chaos and thermalization, Many-body localization, topological phases of matter, fluid dynamics.
- Alexander G. Abanov, Tankut Can, Sriram Ganeshan. Odd surface waves in 2+1D incompressible fuids. arXiv:1801.10150.
- Efim B. Rozenbaum, Sriram Ganeshan, Victor Galitski. Universal Level Statistics of the Out-of-Time-Ordered Operator. arXiv:1801.00976
- Abhishodh Prakash, Sriram Ganeshan, Lukasz Fidkowski, Tzu-Chieh Wei. Eigenstate phases with finite on-site non-Abelian symmetry. Phys. Rev. B 96, 165136 (2017).
- Kartiek Agarwal, Sriram Ganeshan, R. N. Bhatt. Localization and transport in a strongly driven Anderson insulator. Phys. Rev. B 96, 014201 (2017).
- Sriram Ganeshan and A. G. Abanov: Odd viscosity in two-dimensional Incompressible fluids. Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 094101 (2017).
- Dong-Ling Deng, Sriram Ganeshan, Xiaopeng Li, Ranjan Modak, Subroto Mukerjee and J. H. Pixley. Many-body localization in incommensurate models with a mobility edge. (Review Article Annalen Der Physik) arXiv:1612.00976.
- Efim B. Rozenbaum, Sriram Ganeshan, Victor Galitski. Lyapunov Exponent and Four-Point Correlator's Growth Rate in a Chaotic System. Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 086801 (2017)
- Sriram Ganeshan, Alexey V. Gorshkov, Victor Gurarie, Victor M. Galitski. Exactly soluble model of boundary degeneracy. Phys. Rev. B 95, 045309 (2017)
- Xiaopeng Li, J.H. Pixley, Dong-Ling Deng, Sriram Ganeshan, S. Das Sarma. Quantum non-ergodicity and fermion localization in a system with a single-particle mobility edge. Phys. Rev. B 93, 184204 (2016) (Editors Suggestion).
- Sriram Ganeshan and Michael Levin. On the solution of quadratic Hamiltonians with large cosine terms. Phys. Rev. B 93, 075118 (2016).
- Aydin Cem Keser, Sriram Ganeshan, Gil Refael, Victor Galitski. Dynamical many-body localization in an integrable model. Phys. Rev. B 94, 085120 (2016).
- M.F. Maghrebi, Sriram Ganeshan, D. J. Clarke, A. V. Gorshkov and Jay D. Sau. Parafermionic zero modes in ultracold bosonic systems. Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 065301 (2015).
- Sunil Mittal, Sriram Ganeshan, Jingyun Fan, Abolhassan Vaezi, Mohammad Hafezi. Measurement of topological invariants in a 2D photonic system. Nature Photonics 10, 180183 (2016) (featured on the cover of Nature Photonics).
- Xiaopeng Li, Sriram Ganeshan, J. H. Pixley, S. Das Sarma. Many body localization and quantum non-ergodicity in a model with a single particle mobility edge. Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 186601 (2015).
- Sriram Ganeshan, J. H. Pixley and S. Das Sarma. Nearest neighbor tight binding models with an exact mobility edge in one dimension. Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 146601 (2015).
- Sriram Ganeshan and S.Das Sarma. Constructing a Weyl semimetal by stacking one dimensional topological phases. Phys. Rev. B 91, 125438 (2015).
- Sriram Ganeshan, K. Kechedzhi and S. Das Sarma. Critical integer quantum hall topology and a topological quantum phase transition in the Maryland Model Phys. Rev. B 90, 041405(R).
- Sriram Ganeshan, Edwin Barnes and S. Das Sarma. Exact Classification of Landau-Majorana-Stuckelberg-Zener Resonances by Floquet Determinants. Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 130405 (2013).
- Sriram Ganeshan, Kai Sun and S. Das Sarma. Topological Zero-Energy Modes in Gapless Commensurate Aubry-Andre-Harper Models. Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 180403 (2013).
- Sriram Ganeshan, R. Ramirez and M. V. Fernandez-Serra. Simulation of quantum zero-point effects in water using a frequency-dependent thermostat. Phys. Rev. B 87, 134207 (2013).
- Sriram Ganeshan , A. G. Abanov and D. A. Averin. FQHE interferometers in strong tunneling regime. The role of compactness of edge fields. Phys. Rev. B 86, 235309 (2012).
- Sriram Ganeshan and N. A. Sinitsyn. Fluctuation Relations for Current Components in mesoscopic Electric Circuits. Phys. Rev. B 84, 245405 (2011).
- Sriram Ganeshan, Manas Kulkarni and Adam C. Durst. Quasiparticle scattering from vortices in d-wave superconductors. II. Berry phase contribution. Phys. Rev. B 84, 064503 (2011).
- Manas Kulkarni, Sriram Ganeshan and Adam C. Durst. Quasiparticle scattering from vortices in d-wave superconductors. I. Superflow contribution. Phys. Rev. B 84, 064502 (2011).
- Adrien Poissier, Sriram Ganeshan, and M. V. Fernandez-Serra. The role of hydrogen bonding in water-metal interactions. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 3375-3384 (2011).