Seeking an organized student who has a strong interest in and aptitude for Digital Technology and Communications.
In this opportunity you will engage with a successful, continuously expanding communications training company in New York City.
In addition to mentorship and exposure to valuable professional communication content, the successful candidate will:
Gain Training & Experience in:
- Social media marketing.
- Brand development and promotion.
- Digital technology.
- Professional Communication / Coaching / Leadership.
Preferred Attributes / Aptitudes:
- Highly skilled in the use of digital technology necessary to building a business. Videography a bonus.
- Knowledge and comfort with social media (Instagram, Facebook at a minimum).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word. Ability to train to use Excel a bonus.
- Ideal candidate will be independent and conscientious. Must have strong organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Strong written communication skills required. Research skills a plus.
Role Responsibilities / Experiential Learning Opportunities:
- Recommend and implement changes necessary to strengthen brand.
- Provide suggestions to generate a more interactive on-line presence.
- Analyze digital technology and provide suggestions for updates and material creation.
There is the possibility of a paid part time opportunity at the end of the internship!
This unpaid opportunity offers great flexibility as most tasks are virtual with communication via email. The ideal candidate would be able to visit the midtown office 1-5 hours per month. Midtown office conveniently located steps away from N, R,Q,4,5,6 and two blocks from the F and Q train. (For Credit Only)