We are a luxury travel agency headquartered in midtown NYC. This is a part-time opportunity providing hands-on experience with various functions of the Human Resources Department. Our team consists of a diverse and highly specialized network of more than 315 Travel Advisors and Associates who each bring a wealth of knowledge and experience as travel experts to our company and ultimately to our clients.
Gain Training / Experience in:
- HRIS (Human Resources Information System), both Paylocity and ADP.
- Recruitment and onboarding.
- HR Compliance.
- Performance Management.
- Data and document storage, employee record maintenance, and special projects.
Desired Abilities and Experience:
- Interest in human resources.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems, particularly Paylocity or ADP, is helpful.
Responsibilities / Learning Objectives:
- Integrate data from previous HRIS system, Paylocity, to ADP.
- Process various types of HR data transactions within HRIS system, ADP (e.g. new hires, rehires, terminations, salary adjustments, promotions, title changes, department and manager changes).
- Provide support, including researching and troubleshooting HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws, performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Compile, update, and maintain employee records and perform audits to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Director (i.e. make photocopies, file documents).
- Handle time and attendance records as needed.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens.
- Create presentations and user guides for employee onboarding; conduct training for end users on new processes and functionalities.
- Order flowers, process donations, and order food and materials for employee events.
- Assist with research projects and/or special projects as directed.
This internship is located near Grand Central Station.
The intern must be available at least 15 hours per week. This is an unpaid opportunity. (FOR CREDIT ONLY).
If you are interested, contact Dr. Paino ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) (Reference: VWT-1).
Last Updated: 07/06/2023 16:15