Gain experience in Communication & Marketing/Social Media
Work with an innovative education company that works to improve teaching and learning within K-12 schools. Currently seeking a highly organized and curious student with an interest in education, social media, communications, and education policy. You will get to learn the business side of education and partnership efforts to improve schools. In addition to mentorship, a letter of recommendation, and exposure to valuable professional communication content, the successful intern will:
Gain Training & Experience In:
- Strategic planning.
- Social media and public relations.
- Marketing and promotion.
- Communication and customer service.
- Brand development and promotion.
Preferred Attributes / Aptitudes:
- A proficient writer who is already comfortable with Facebook and Twitter.
- Highly organized.
- Interested in education, social media, communications, and education policy.
- Willing to ask questions.
- Being curious is a plus.
Role Responsibilities / Experiential Learning Opportunities:
- Help design and implement a social media action plan and community engagement.
- Interact with educators at various levels.
- Develop an understanding of educational program development and implementation.
- Support professional development activities from planning to implementation
- Design and implement survey tools and conduct analysis
- Conduct online research and organize findings into reports
The intern will work from home and from business locations as needed.
The intern will have strong support from the company president and team members.
This is an unpaid internship.
If you are interested, contact Professor Richard Paino ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Reference (LPW-1)
Last Updated: 07/06/2023 16:15