Seeking a driven individual to assist with research and sourcing efforts at a Life Sciences search firm.
The firm is a boutique Life Sciences Executive Search Firm based in NYC. They partner with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies that are committed to discovering, developing and delivering transformative therapies to patients in need. The firm works on retained and contingency searches from Associate Director to C-level roles.
This opportunity provides a comprehensive understanding of recruiting, sourcing, and the Life Sciences industry and has high visibility to the President of the firm.
Gain Experience / Training In:
- Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Database organization
- Project management
Desired Abilities & Experience:
- Junior of Senior pursuing a BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Biology, or Chemistry.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn about the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Responsibility / Learning Objectives:
- Participate in biotech/pharma training sessions and independently study the industry.
- Execute sourcing projects lead by a Research Lead.
- Compile lists of qualified, relevant candidates for search assignments.
- Research potential clients and roles for MPCs (most placeable candidates).
- Relay information from sourcing efforts to recruiters and update information in Bullhorn.
Must be available minimum 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid opportunity. (FOR CREDIT ONLY)
If you are interested in this internship, contact Dr. Richard Paino ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and reference CSR-1.
Last Updated: 07/06/2023 16:15