- COUNCIL FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving educational outcomes for individuals with exceptionalities, students with disabilities, and/or the gifted. CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies, sets professional standards, provides continual professional development, advocates for newly and historically underserved individuals with exceptionalities, and helps professionals obtain conditions and resources necessary for effective professional practice.
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY ACT 1998
- DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
- LD ONLINE
- NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DISABLED STUDENTS
The National Educational Association of Disabled Students is a consumer organization, with a mandate to encourage the self-empowerment of post-secondary students with disabilities. NEADS advocates for increased accessibility at all levels so that disabled students may gain equal access to college or university education, which is their right. The Association provides information on services and programs for students with disabilities nationwide, publishes a regular newsletter, and conducts research on issues of importance to its members. Members include students with exceptionalities/disabilities, educators, organizations and professional service providers.
- School of Education Resources: School of Education Resources: Course Bulletin, Courses, CCNY Libraries, Writing Center, Policy on Academic Integrity, Sexual Harassment Policy, Fitness Center, edTPA Information, Admissions & Student Services, Clinical Practice (Fieldwork & Student Teaching), Certification, Learning & Technology Resource Center, Multimedia Center, etc.
Last Updated: 12/16/2019 10:23