Skip to main content
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Office of Admissions & Student Services
- Office of Clinical Practice, Fieldwork, and Student Teaching: Visit this website to learn about the policies regarding fieldwork and student teaching.
- Certification: This website provides information regarding the New York State Teacher Certification.
- Certification Exams: resources and links about the New Teacher Certification Exams.
- Learning and Technology Resource Center: The Learning & Technology Resource Center (LTRC) is located in NAC 3/226. The Center plays an important role in preparing our teacher candidates with the skills and competencies to use technology in classroom settings. It also provides information and preparation for taking New York State teacher certification exams.
- Multimedia Center: The Multimedia Center consists of two adjacent rooms located in the North Academic Center (NAC) Room 4/221 and Room 4/216. One room is equipped with Dell computers, one with Macintosh. This center is an instructional computer lab as well as an open lab for School of Education students with focus on multimedia. We offer workshops for faculty, staff, and students, e.g. video component for edTPA, use of Smartboards and recording devices, creating and editing videos, and use of other relevant software packages and technologies for Education.
- Instructional Technology resources from our faculty for our faculty and future teachers.
- The Dr. Charlotte K. Frank Center for Mathematics Education - Promoting Excellence in Mathematics Education and Professional Development: The Dr. Charlotte K. Frank Center for Mathematics Education is devoted to professional development in mathematics and mathematics education. The Center is located on the campus of the City College of New York, in Room 3/218 of the North Academic Center . The Center is an educational partnership supported by the New York City Department of Education, the School of Education of the City College of New York, and a generous gift, donated by Dr. Charlotte K. Frank, who has been a prime supporter of the Teachers Network, and presently serves as Vice President of Research and Development for McGraw-Hill Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies.
FACULTY & STAFF:
- Governance: e.g. By-Laws (School of Education, Departments),
- Faculty & Staff Page includes: Handbooks, Faculty & Staff Calendar, Electronic Change of Grade, and other online resources.
- SoE Communication Site (only for School of Education faculty and staff)
Please contact Doris Grasserbauer for access.