SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Office of Admissions & Student Services
- Office of Clinical Practice, Fieldwork, and Student Teaching: Visit this website to learn about the policies regarding fieldwork and student teaching.
- Certification: This website provides information regarding the New York State Teacher Certification.
- Certification Exams: resources and links about the New Teacher Certification Exams (CST, EAS, ATSW, edTPA).
- Learning and Technology Resource Center: The Learning & Technology Resource Center (LTRC) is located in NAC 3/226. The Center plays an important role in preparing our teacher candidates with the skills and competencies to use technology in classroom settings. It also provides information and preparation for taking New York State teacher certification exams.
- Multimedia Center: The Multimedia Center (MMC) consists of two adjacent rooms located in the North Academic Center (NAC) Room 4/221 and Room 4/216. One room is equipped with Dell, the other one with Apple computers. This center is an instructional computer lab as well as an open lab for School of Education students with focus on multimedia. We offer workshops for faculty, staff, and students, e.g. video component for edTPA, use of Smartboards and recording devices, creating and editing videos, and use of other relevant software packages and technologies for Education.
- SoE Virtual Lab Service Desk (LTRC & MMC support)
- Teachers for a Better Tomorrow Club: The club provides peer support, engages in community projects and social activism, organizes forums, and plans educational trips to sites outside New York City. For more information about the club contact them here: Contact Us.
- Instructional Technology resources for our faculty and future teachers. These resources were compiled by our faculty and staff.
- NYC Men Teach
- Teaching Collaborative and Fellows
- TEACH Grant
- Social Media: Stay informed by following us on
- Academic Calendar
- Course Bulletin (including Course Descriptions)
- Claim your CUNYfirst account
- Blackboard access
- Virtual Bookstore
- CCNY Libraries: The City College Libraries offer a wide range of services, programs and access to information that enables our community of students, faculty and staff to perform at top level. The qualified library faculty and staff members have the experience to direct you to the correct resources and library aids.
- The CCNY Writing Center: This center offers one-on-one assistance for students working on writing assignments and projects from across the disciplines.
- Policy on Academic Integrity (Plagiarism)
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Wingate Fitness Center is located on the 3rd floor of Wingate Hall and features nautilus and cardiovascular equipment, Olympic free weights, and an indoor track. The fitness center is open to all members of the City College community.
- On Campus Housing - The Towers
- Lactation Room accommodations are available at Student Health Services, Marshak Science Building, 4th Floor, Room 418-S (Temporary location during renovation) during office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
New York City Lactation Room Laws in effect since March 18, 2019
CUNY Lactation Room Policy
- Food Pantry is located in the Hoffman Lounge by the entrance at Convent Ave of the North Academic Center. This cooperative has resources available for those experiencing issues related to food insecurity.
Health and Wellness Offices are in the process of being renovated. In spring ’19, the following services were located at these locations:
- Counseling Center, NAC 8/213
- Gender Resources, NAC 8/213
- Student Health Services, Marshak 418S
Last Updated: 10/27/2022 14:26