Academic Year 2019
Grant Aid in amounts up to $700 is available to eligible SSSP students with unmet financial need. SSSP students should contact their counselors for more information about Grant Aid.
Eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Must be a Matriculated, Full-time (12+ credits a semester) Student Support Services student
- Must have Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- Must attend three SSSP workshops
- MUST receive PELL Financial Aid
- Must have an Unmet financial need
- Must be enrolled in CPDI (Career Professional Development Institute, NAC Room1/116)
- Should have met with a SSSP advisor and/or register for tutoring in the ARC and/or participate in an SSSP activity.
Preference will be given to SSSP students who entered in Fall 2019, and continuing SSSP students who never received grant aid before.
Deadline for submission of the Grant Aid Application is Friday, November 15, 2019
You will be notified if you have been selected by February, 2020.
If you are selected to receive Grant Aid you must submit;
- An SSSP Academic Program Plan
- Show proof that you are enrolled full-time in the Spring 2020 semester.
- A cancelled check and a signed direct deposit form to Ms Vatsala Ponnuraj in NAC Room 6/152
Please complete the Grant Aid Application Form. You must complete the Personal Statement on the Web Form given below.