The Zahn Center is seeking a communications intern to craft and tell stories for the Zahn Innovation Center and its startups.
Some projects could include:
- Creating marketing materials for the Zahn Center and its events (essentially, youâ€™ll create a â€œbrand within a brandâ€ for each ZC event/activity)
- Creating social media/other digital content to promote the Zahn Center and its events/activities
- Writing blogs
- Assisting in creating newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- Managing website updates
- Managing online/social media communities
- Assisting in producing a podcast series
- Assisting the Communications team at Zahn Center events by taking photos, live-posting, taking notes, recording testimonials, etc.
You should be:
- An excellent speaker/writer/communicator
- A storyteller
- An innovative thinker
- Bonus points for SEO expertise!
**This position requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours a week, not including events you may be required to attend. Youâ€™d work within a 9-5 schedule M-F. Specific schedule is up for discussion.
Please send your resume, a writing sample, and a list of references to Katherine Olives ( email@example.com ).