- Zhigang Zhu and Thomas S. Huang (eds): Multimodal Surveillance: Sensors, Algorithms and Systems, ISBN-10: 1596931841, Artech House Publisher, (July 2007)
- Michael Anshel, Anthony Gaglione: The Search for Origins of the Commutator Calculus. Compbinatorial Group Theory, Discrete Groups, and Number Theory, AMS. pp 23-27 (2007)
- Gilbert Baumslag, Benjamin Fine, Anthony Gaglione, Dennis Spellman: Reflections on discriminating groups. J. Group Theory, 10(1): 87-98 (2007)
- Gilbert Baumslag, Charles Miller III: The isomorphism problem for residually torsion-free nilpotent groups. Groups Geom. Dyn., 1(1): 1-20 (2007)
- Gilbert Baumslag, Charles Miller III, Douglas Troeger: Reflections on the residual finiteness of one-relator groups. Groups Geom. Dyn., 1(3): 209-219 (2007)
- Gilbert Baumslag, Charles Miller III: Finitely presented extensions by free groups. J. Group Theory, 10(5): 723-729 (2007)
- Gilbert Baumslag,: Recognizing powers in nilpotent groups and nilpotent images of free groups. J. Aust. Math. Soc., 83(2): 149-155 (2007)
- P. Brass, E. Cenek, C.A. Duncan, A. Efrat, C. Erten, D. Imailescu, S.G. Kobourov, A. Lubiw, J.S.B. Mitchell: On simultaneous planar graph embedding, Computational Geometry - Theory and Applications, 36: 117-130 (2007)
- P. Brass: Multidimensional heaps and complementary range searching, Information Processing Letters 102: 152--155 (2007)
- P. Brass: Bounds on coverage capabilities for models of networks of mobile sensors, ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks 3(2) 2007, Article 9.
- I. Gertner, I.V. Maslov: Multisensor Target Recognition in Image Response Space Using Evolutionary Algorithms. Physics of Automatic Target Recognition, Ed. F.Sadjadi, pp.127-142, Springer, (2007)
- G.A. Geri, I. Gertner: A weighted Zak Transform, Its Properties, and Applications to Signal processing. Physics of Automatic Target Recognition, Ed. F.Sadjadi, pp.57-72, Springer, (2007)
- M. Inaishi, H. Kondo, M. Kondo, and A. Kawaguchi: Tokyo Bay Marine Traffic Simulation Using Ship Agents. Japan Institute of Navigation, 116: 45-51 (April 2007)
- N. Kumar, A. Mowshowitz: Public vs. private interest on the Internet. Communications of the ACM, 50(7): 23-25 (2007)
- H. Bronnimann, J. Lenchner, J. Pach: Opposite-quadrant depth in the plane. Graphs and Combinatorics, 23: 145-152 (2007)
- Rafail Ostrovsky, William Skeith: Private Searching on Streaming Data. Journal of Cryptology. Springer New York, 20(4): 397-430 (Oct. 2007)
- J. Wei: Shape Indexing and Recognition based on Regional Analysis. IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, 9(5): 1049-1061 (2007)
- Jianting Zhang, Deana D. Pennington, Xianhua Liu: GBD-Explorer: Extending Open Source Java GIS for Exploring Ecoregion-Based Biodiversity Data. Ecological Informatics Journal, 2(2): 94-102 (2007)
- Jianting Zhang, Weiguo Liu, Le Gruenwald: A Successive Decision Tree Approach to Mining Remotely Sensed Image Data. In Xingquan Zhu and Ian Davidson (Ed.), Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: Challenges and Realities with Real World Data. Ideal Group, Inc., Hershey, PA, pp. 89-112 (2007)
Conference Papers or Book Chapters
- H.-K. Ahn, H. Alt, T. Asano, S.W. Bae, P. Brass, O. Cheong, C. Knauer, H.-S. Na, C.-S. Shin, A. Wolff: Constructing Optimal Highways, in: CATS 2007 (Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium) Australian Computer Societ CRPIT Series Vol 65, J. Gudmundsson, B. Jay, eds.
- P. Brass, K.D. Kim, H.-S. Na, C.-S. Shin: Escaping Offline Searchers and a Discrete Isoperimetric Theorem, in: ISAAC 2007 (Proc 18th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation), Springer LNCS 4835 (2007): 65-74
- Nelly Fazio, Antonio Nicolosi, and Duong Hieu Phan. Traitor Tracing with Optimal Transmission Rate. In the 10th International Security Conference-ISC 2007, pages 71-88, LNCS 4779. Springer, 2007.
- Srikanth Gottipati, Jamal Goddard, Michael Grossberg, and Irina Gladkova: A comparative study of lossless compression algorithms on MODIS data. None , (2007)
- Irina Gladkova, Srikanth Gottipati, and Michael Grossberg: A new lossless compression algorithm for satellite earth science multi-spectral imagers. Proceedings of the SPIE, Compression, Communications, and Archiving III , 6683 (668307), (August , 2007)
- Michael Grossberg, Srikanth Gottipati, and Irina Gladkova: The impact of striping artifacts on compression. Proceedings of the SPIE, Satellite Data Compression, Communications, and Archiving III, 6683 (66830), (August, 2007)
- Jong-Il Park, Moon-Hyun Lee, Michael Grossberg and Shree Nayar: Multispectral Imaging Using Multiplexed Illumination. Proceedings of the IEEE 11th International Conference on Computer Vision, (October, 2007)
- A. Kawaguchi and J. A. Perez: Linear Programming for Database Environment. In the 4th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO'07), Angers, France, (May 2007), pp. 186-191.
- G. Qian and A. Kawaguchi: Characterizing Database Errors. In the 4th International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications, Orland, Florida, (July 2007): 205-210.
- A. Agrawal, K. Ramalingam, A. Kawaguchi, S. Rozelman, F. Kulcsar, and N. Farooqi: Nondestructive Evaluation and Development of Asset Management System for New York City's Force Mains, In Proceeding of the 80th Annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference, San Diego, California, (October 2007)
- A. Kawaguchi, Z. Chen, and G. Qian, Extended Abstract of Errors in Database, In the 3rd Annual Conference on Computer & Human Errors (CHE'07), New York, New York, (December 2007)
- Kate Acomb, Jonathan Bloom, Krishna Dayanidhi, Phillip Hunter, Peter Krogh, Esther Levin, Roberto Pieraccini: Technical Support Dialog Systems: Issues, Problems, and Solutions. in Proc. HLT-NAACL 06, Rochester, NY, (April 22-27, 2007)
- J. Allen, A. Mowshowitz, T. Norman, S. Parsons, and A. Preece: Managing collaboration in hybrid-agent teams. ITA Annual Conference, University of Maryland, (2007)
- G. Bent, A. Mowshowitz: Formal properties of distributed database networks. ITA Annual Conference, University of Maryland,( 2007)
- J. Pach, G. Tardos and G. Toth: Indecomposable coverings: in: Discrete Geometry, Combinatorics and Graph Theory, The China--Japan Joint Conference (CJCDGCGT 2005), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4381, Springer, (2007): 135-148
- J. Pach, G. Toth: Decomposition of multiple coverings into many parts. 23rd ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, ACM Press, New York (2007): 133-137
- E. Ezra, J. Pach, M. Sharir: On regular vertices of the union of planar objects. 23rd ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, ACM Press, New York, (2007): 220-226
- Dan Boneh, Eyal Kushilevitz, Rafail Ostrovsky, William Skeith: Public Key Encryption that Allows PIR Queries. Proc. of Advances in Cryptology, Springer-Verlag/IACR Lecture Notes in Computer Science. (CRYPTO-2007)
- Jianting Zhang, Deana Pennington, William Michener: Performance Evaluations of Geospatial Web Services Composition and Invocation. 2007 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2007), Salt Lake City, Utah (July 9-13, 2007): 1128-1135
- Jianting Zhang, Deana Pennington: Composing and Validating Conceptual Geospatial Models in the Kepler Scientific Workflow System. Presentation at the 2007 Association of American Geographers (AAG) Annual Meeting, San Francisco (April 17-21, 2007)
- Jingting Zhang and Kate He: Correlating Plant Species Richness and MODIS NDVI Based on Beta Diversity Measurements. Poster at Elsevier EcoSummit 2007 - Ecological Complexity and Sustainability: Challenges and Opportunities for 21st-Century's Ecology, Beijing, China (May 22-27, 2007)
- Zhigang Zhu, Weihong Li, Edgardo Molina, and George Wolberg: LDV Sensing and Processing for Remote Hearing in a Multimodal Surveillance System. Chapter 4 in Multimodal Surveillance: Sensors, Algorithms, and Systems, Ed. by Z. Zhu and T.S. Huang, ISBN-10: 1596931841, Artech House Publisher, (2007)
- Z. Zhu, Y.-C. Hu: Stereo Matching and 3D Visualization for Gamma-Ray Cargo Inspection, Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, Austin, Texas, USA (Feb 21st-22nd, 2007)
- Y. Feng, Z. Zhu, J. Xiao, Self-Localization of a Heterogeneous Multi-Robot Team in Constrained 3D Space, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, San Diego, CA, USA. (Oct 29 - Nov 2, 2007)
- Z. Zhu, G. Wolberg, J. R. Layne: Dynamic pushbroom stereo vision for surveillance and inspection. Chapter 8 in 3D imaging for Safety and Security , eds. A. Koschan, M. Pollefeys, and M. Abidi, Kluwer/Springer, (August 2007): 173-200.