- Zhigang Zhu, Video Mosaicing. In Encyclopedia of Computer Vision, Katsushi Ikeuchi (eic), ISBN 978-0-387-30771-8, Springer, 2014
- Anil Yaman, Stephen Lucci, Izidor Gertner;Evolutionary Algorithm Based Approach for Modeling Autonomously Trading Agents. Intelligent Information Management;Vol.6 No.2(2014), Article ID:44278,10 pages DOI:10.4236/iim.2014.62007
- Dehmer, M., Mowshowitz, A., and Shi, Y. Structural differentiation of graphs using Hosoya-based indices. PLOS ONE, 9 (7), 2014;e102459.
- Dehmer, M. and Mowshowitz, A. A case study of cracks in the scientific enterprise: reinvention of information-theoretic measures for graphs. Complexity, 2014;DOI 10.1002/cplx.21540.
- J. Wei and G. Li, "Automated Lung Segmentation and Image Quality Assessment for Clinical 3D/4D Computed Tomography", IEEE J. of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.1-10, 2014.
- J. Wei, K. Vongsy, O. Mendoza-Schrock, C. Liu, "Vehicle engine classification using spectral tone-pitch vibration indexing and neural network", Int. J. on Surveillance &Monitoring Res. Tech., "Special issue on Machine learning and sensor fusion techniques", Vol. 2 No. 3, pp.32-50, 2014.
- G. Li, M. Caraveo, J. Wei, A. Rimner, A. Wu, K. Goodman, E. Yorke, "Rapid estimation of 4DCT motion-artifact severity based on 1D breathing-surrogate periodicity", Medical Physics Journal, Vol. 41, No. 11, 2014.
- J. Wei, "On Markov Earth Mover's Distance", Int. J. of Image and Graphics, Vol. 14, No. 4, 2014.
- J. Wei, A. Yuan and G. Li, "An automatic toolkit for efficient and robust analysis of 4D respiratory motion", Medical Physics Journal, 41(6), 2014.
- G. Li, A. Yuan and J. Wei, "An analytical respiratory perturbation model for lung motion prediction", Medical Physics Journal, 41(6), 2014.
- M. Caraveo, J. Wei, J. McNamara, A. Rimner, E. Yorke and G. Li, "Estimation of image quality of 4DCT via Fourier analysis of corresponding 1D breathing surrogate", Medical Physics Journal, 41(6), 2014.
- G. Li, J. Wei, A. Rimner and J. Mechalakos, "A novel volumetric respiratory surrogate using optical surface imaging", Medical Physics Journal, 41(6), 2014.
- Edgardo Molina and Zhigang Zhu, Persistent Aerial Video Registration and Fast Multi-view Mosaicing, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 23 (2014), no. 5, pp.2184-2192
Conference Papers, Proceedings, Book Chapters
- N. Fazio, A. Nicolosi, and I.M. Perera, "Broadcast Steganography". In RSA Conference Cryptographers' Track—CT–RSA '14. San Francisco, CA, USA, February 24–28, 2014. Springer LNCS 8366, pages 64–84.
- J. Soryal, I.M. Perera, I. Darwish, N. Fazio, R. Gennaro, and T. Saadawi. "Combating Insider Attacks in IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks with Broadcast Encryption". In the 28th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications—AINA '14. Victoria, Canada, May 13–16, 2014
- Anil Yaman, Stephen Lucci, Izidor Gertner; "Evolutionary Algorithm Based Approach for Modeling Autonomously Trading Agents. Intelligent Information Management"; Vol.6 No.2(2014), Article ID:44278,10 pages DOI:10.4236/iim.2014.62007
- Leonid Gurvits, Alex Samorodnitsky: "Bounds on the Permanent and Some Applications". FOCS 2014: 90-99.
- Y. Morita, Y. Ogawa, T. Imamura, A. Kawaguchi, T. Miyoshi, and K. Terashima, Design Method for Multilateral Tele-Control to Realize Shared Haptic Mouse and Its Application to Intercontinental Game, In Interaction 2014 Symposium, Tokyo Japan, February 2014.
- Feng Hu, Zhigang Zhu and Jianting Zhang, Mobile Panoramic Vision for Assisting the Blind via Indexing and Localization, Second Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics, Zurich, Sept 12, 2014.
- Wei Li, Xudong Li, Martin Goldberg and Zhigang Zhu, Face Recognition by 3D Registration for the Visually Impaired Using a RGB-D Sensor, Second Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics, Zurich, Sept 12, 2014
- M. Vincent, H. Tang, Z. Zhu, and T. Ro, Discrimination of Shapes and Line Orientations on the Tongue, Vision Sciences Society 14th Annual Meeting (VSS 2014), May 16-24, 2014
- Greg Olmschenk, Zhigang Zhu, 3D Hallway Modeling Using A Single Image. The Fourth IEEE Workshop on Mobile Vision, in conjunction with CVPR2014
- Tao Wang, Riad Hammoud, Zhigang Zhu, Ground-Based Activity Recognition at Distance and Behind Wall. The 10th IEEE Workshop on Perception Beyond the Visible Spectrum (PBVS), in conjunction with CVPR 2014, Columbus, Ohio, USA