Lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone, dial station number.
PLACING AN OUTSIDE CALL
- Lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone,
- Dial 9 and the telephone number. (Example: 9 1 516-555-1212)
DYNAMIC KEY PAD (TURNS ON AND OFF THE LIVE KEYPAD)
Press Feature then 8 to toggle on and off this feature.
LAST NUMBER REDIAL
- Press the key to activate Redial feature.
- Press the redial to scroll though the last 5 numbers that you have dialed, when the desired number is displayed then press the * key to activate dialing.
- While on a call, press Hold.
- The held line you are connected to will flash.
- To retrieve the call, press the flashing held line.
- After conversing,
- Press Transfer; receive stutter dial tone.
- Dial the destination number, hang up or wait for answer.
- To retrieve a call (if called party does not answer) press Transfer again.
CONFERENCE CALL (3 WAY)
- With the call in progress, ask the party to hold. Press Transfer; receive stutter dial tone.
- Dial the desired party's internal or external number to conference in.
- After call is answered, press Conference key.
- All three parties are then connected.
- If third party doesn't answer press Transfer to retrieve first party.
- With a call already on hold, place or receive a second call from a different line key.
- Press CHCNF soft key.
- Press the line where the first call is on hold.
- Three party conference is established.
ONE TOUCH SPEED DIAL
- To program speed dial, press Feature, then press desired blank line key, dial the number and press Feature again.
- Press line key to call that number.
CFA KEY (CALL FORWARD ALL CALLS)
- Lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone on the line that you want to forward the calls.
- Press CFA Key or #9 and receive stutter dial tone.
- Dial the extension to which you want the calls to forward.
- Hear a different tone indicating calls are now forwarded.
- Hang up.
TO CANCEL CFA (CALL FORWARD ALL CALLS)
- Lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone on the line you want to cancel the forwarding on
- Press CFA key or *9 and receive service tone.
- Hang up.
GPICK (CALL PICKUP GROUP)
- If an extension with in the group is ringing, lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone.
- Press GPICK soft key or dial **3, to retrieve the ringing call.
PICK (Direct Call Pick Up)
- Lift the handset or press Speaker to receive dial tone.
- Dial *3 and the extension number which you want to answer.
REDIRECT- (Soft key)
As an incoming call is ringing on your line you can press the REDIR key and it will automatically transfer the call into your voicemail box.
QUICK TRANSFER TO VOICEMAIL
During a call to transfer directly to a users voicemail box press Transfer, then dial the extension, then press the REDIR soft key.
Dial the extension number followed by pressing the Voice soft key, this will announce a call over the other person's speaker phone. This feature will only work if the called person is idle.
RINGING LINE PICK UP
- Press the Feature key then the Answer key. The Answer key will light up. Ringing line pick up will now be activated, allowing you to answer any line ringing on your phone.
- To Cancel: press Feature key then the Answer key again.
INCOMING CALL ASSISTANT (ICA) SOFT KEY
- Stores and displays call information for both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Allows the user to dial the last 20 calls dialed or received.
- Automatically displays caller ID information for incoming calls on your second line when your first line is in use.
FIRST-TIME ICA PASSWORD SET-UP
- If a user has not previously logged in to ICA before, New Password: will display upon log-in. Enter a new password and then press the # key.
- After successful log-in, the ICA allows display telephone users to scroll through the last 20 calls originated or received. Received calls can be returned via ICA.
- Press the appropriate keys as shown on the key map on back page of this manual.
- Continue to scroll until the desired phone number is displayed.
- Press # to place call.
- While your phone is idle (on-hook), press the ICA soft key located at the top of your phone.
- The prompt Extension: will appear.
- If you are at your own phone, press the # key.
- If you are at a different phone, enter your 4-digit extension number.
- The prompt Password: will display.
- Enter your password.
- Press #.
- The prompt 1: Inbound 2: Outbound will display. Press the digit (1 or 2) corresponding to the type of call history you wish to view.
- Then use keypad to scroll through history.
- Log out of ICA by pressing the ICA key.
While a phone is idle (on-hook) and logged in, press the ICA soft key. You will automatically be logged out of ICA. You will also be automatically released from ICA mode if no key is pressed within 20 seconds.
QUESTIONS?Contact Us If you have questions or would like print versions of the User Guide:
firstname.lastname@example.org " style=""> email@example.com