The Office of the Deputy CIO, under the leadership of Leonardo Leon, is responsible for:
Project Management Office (PMO)
This office orchestrates multi-disciplinary projects with teams comprised of executives, project coordinators, IT engineers, architects, researchers, business users, contractors, and vendors, engaging various phases of the project development. Projects range from deploying new IT infrastructure and communications systems; modernizing and decommissioning legacy systems; expanding, renovating, and migrating research laboratories, smart classrooms, and computer labs.
Enterprise Technology Services and Infrastructure (ETSI)
ETSI provides enterprise systems, communications technology, and infrastructure services to the CCNY community. ETSI includes the following groups:
The System Administration group is responsible for:
- Servers (Windows, VMWare) Support and Administration
- CCNY Active Directory Domain Services
- Email Services
- Server/Desktop Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix)
- Enterprise Storage
- Enterprise Systems Backup
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.
The Network Administration group is responsible for:
- Data Center and Campus Infrastructure
- Network Operations and Support
- Wireless Infrastructure Support
- Firewall Administration
- Network Backup Services
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity for Network Services.
The Telecom and Field Support group is responsible for:
- Telephone and Voice Over IP Services
- Voicemail Services
- Data and Voice Cabling
- Web Directory Services
- Voice Backup Services
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity for Telephone Services.
Telecom and Field Support