- To conduct multi-disciplinary, industry-oriented research and development projects in computer technology applications, product and process engineering, and manufacturing engineering.
- To develop and demonstrate new technologies through interdisciplinary joint project initiatives.
- To involve faculty and students in advanced technology areas needed in industry.
- To encourage the creation of a cohesive set of interdisciplinary design oriented courses and student experiences relevant to the needs of industry for practically trained engineers.
- To provide a convenient interface between the technology transfer initiatives of the School of Engineering and the Technology Transfer Office of the Research Foundation.
- To conduct technical assistance for small-to large industrial firms in New York City.
Last Updated: 07/29/2015 13:49