Policies and Procedures
- CETL staff provides pedagogy, CCNY Blackboard, OER, Academic Commons support to CCNY faculty by conducting one-on-one training sessions and workshops/webinars through Zoom or email correspondence.
- Currently, all training sessions are conducted via Zoom and email correspondence due to the COVID-19 outbreak. All in-person and walk-in training sessions will resume in NAC 4/220A after the campus re-opens.
- CCNY instructors who were officially assigned the Bb course shall be responsible for building and managing Bb content and access to their Bb course. CETL will assist faculty in learning how to execute these functions in Blackboard.
- One-on-one appointments should be scheduled ahead of time using the Calendly booking system available on the CETL homepage.
- CETL staff will not perform training in CCNY instructors’ offices, classrooms, nor homes.
- CETL staff will not accept nor use CCNY instructors’ Bb/CUNYfirst passwords.
- CETL staff will not access CCNY instructors’ Bb courses remotely.
- CETL staff will not perform Blackboard functions for or on behalf of faculty.